Värmedyna till hund med uppladdningsbart batteri
Fantastisk värmedyna till din bästa vän! (och till dig själv ;-)
När vi är mycket ute och tränar med våra hundar kan det ibland bli en del väntande i bilen och eller häng på kyliga golv. För att våra fyrbenta vänner ska ha det så bekvämt som möjligt kan vi hjälpa dem med en härlig värmedyna!
Passar även utmärkt för våra seniorer och för hundar med artros och andra problem med rörelseapparaten där värme många gångar kan lindra och får hunden (eller katten) att slappna av. <3
Outchair värmedyna är perfekt att använda i bilen, på campingresan, i naturen eller som ett skydd mot ett kallt golv. De infraröda elementen är energisparande och ger behaglig värme och komfort. Dessutom är dynan tillverkad i en högkvalitativ polyester och har en vattentät botten. Vid ena kanten sitter den isolerade påsen som innehåller den kraftfulla PowerBanken och knappen för att reglera värmen. Dessa delar är skyddade av säkerhetsskäl så att hunden inte biter i batteriet.
Värmedynan har tre olika inställningar, (30°C, 40°C och 50°C grader) som ställs in via knapparna i påsen. Dynan uppnår önskad temperatur på ungefär en minut och beroende på vald värmenivå kan den användas med värme mellan 4-6 timmar. Värmen kommer ifrån infraröd teknik som avger värme nerifrån och upp.
- Mysig värmedyna för hundar
- Enkel att rulla ihop och ta med på resan
- Vattentät botten
- PowerBank i skyddad påse
- Tre olika inställningar, (30°C, 40°C och 50°C grader)
- Håller värmen i ca 4-6 timmar
- Infraröd teknik som ger energisparande värme
- Finns i två olika storlekar
Mått i storlek S: 87 x 70 cm, storlek L: 120 x 90 cm
Vikt S: 736 g (ink. powerbank) Vikt L: 1098 g (ink. powerbank)
Tvättråd: Tvätta för hand med vatten och neutral tvål, låt dynan torka helt innan du rullar upp den, var försiktig med vatten runt den isolerade påsen som innehåller kablar!
En kraftfull PowerBank (10.000 mAh)
Read this manual carefully, keep it for future reference, make it accessible to other users, and follow the instructions.
Delivery: 1x Outchair COMFORTER S, 1x Transport Bag, 1x 10000& 5000 mAh 5V/7.4V Combo-Powerbank incl. Charging Cable Check the scope of delivery for the outer integrity of the packaging and for the completeness of the contents.
Before use, make sure that the unit and its accessories are not visibly damaged and that any packaging material is removed. Do not use it if in doubt. Even if the Powerbank comes half charged from production, we advise to fully charge the Powerbank once before first use.
1. Connect your charged Powerbank with the appropriate plug in the product bag. There is no need to switch on the Powerbank separately.
2. Inside the bag you will find the power button. Press the power button for 3 seconds. The Powerbank is now active and heats in full power mode (color red shines constantly).
3. The product has 3 heating levels which can be adjusted by briefly pressing the power button. The heating levels can be identified by color. Red - highest heating level, green – medium heating level, blue - lowest heating level.
4. To turn off the product, press the power button again for 3 seconds. There is no need to turn off the Powerbank separately.
5. Briefly pressing the button on the powerbank once indicates the charging level of the powerbank.
For your notice:
• The powerbank should be disconnected from the product after each use. Otherwise, it will go into a sleep mode to prevent releasing further power to the connected product. To reactivate the powerbank, it must either be disconnected from the product for a short time and then being reconnected, or the power button of the powerbank itself must be pressed briefly in the still connected state.
• Safety mechanism 1: If the blanket runs for more than 2 hours on the highest level (red) via operation by powerbank or in permanent operation, the blanket automatically switches to the medium heating level. By manually pressing the On-Button, the highest level can be switched on again.
• Safety mechanism 2: If our thermostat registers a temperature above 65° degrees (e.g. due to heat accumulation of a folded product), the switched-on blanket with connected powerbank will switch to sleep mode. Only the "operation light" (white) on the product will light up. When the temperature has dropped to 45°, the product will automatically turn on again.
• To guarantee a full charge, the powerbank must be fully charged before first use or after a long period of non-use. In any case, the powerbank should be charged at least once a quarter to maintain its lifespan.
• Do not cover the powerbank with blankets, pillows or similar during charging.
• Charge the Powerbank only in a dry environment and at normal room temperature. NOTE: Please note that the operating time and / or the temperature of the Powerbank can be reduced in cold temperatures.
Recommendation: If you are not using the heat function of the product, disconnect the Powerbank by disconnecting the cable from the Powerbank. The fastest way to heat the product is to first set the highest temperature level (red). The product warms up within 5min.
WARNING: If the heating pad is used for several hours, we recommend setting the lowest temperature level in order to avoid overheating of the heated part of the body and consequently skin burns.
• Protect the Powerbank from moisture. Repairs may only be carried out by authorized service centers, otherwise the warranty will become void.
• Do not store product folded while running on power. Possible heat accumulation!
• We can only guarantee the safe use of the product if it is used with the designated outchair accessories (power bank, cable, adapter or similar).
Tip: Charge the battery for one hour every 6 months. Cleaning and maintenance of the Product: Wash the product only with mild soap and a wet cloth. No contact with sea salt, solvents, alcohol, gasoline and any other chemical cleaning agents. We assume no responsibility for the failure of these recommendations on the part of the user.
The warranty is 1 year for the battery and 2 years for the Product from date of purchase. Excluded from this are improper use of the item, renting the items, user's own negligence, wearing parts, public or community use, product modifications, improper cleaning or storage, accessories, the normal wear of the product (optical aspect) as well as damage and repairs that are not attributable to the manufacturer. If a defect occurs that you believe is caused by fabrication or material and the warranty is still active since the date of purchase, return the product to the retailer where you purchased the product and the item will be exchanged after examination. In all other cases, we will charge the repair, material and shipping costs by prior agreement. The warranty is in no case valid unless the proof of purchase is attached.
Often, the reason for complaints are operating errors. These can often be fixed by phone.
Please contact us:
Outchair GmbH Wilhelm-Leuschnerstr.28 61197 Florstadt E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telefon: +49 (0) 6035-967112
Disposal: The used, completely discharged powerbanks and batteries are to be disposed of in accordance with the WEEE - Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) via the specially marked collection containers, the special waste collection points or via the electrical retailer. Alternatively, you can send the battery back to us for disposal. If you have any questions, please contact the local authority responsible for waste disposal. Explanations: Read the instructions. Do not bleach! Do not insert needles! Do not tumble dry! Do not iron! Do not use folded or closed! Heat accumulation possible! Do not dry clean! Must not be used by small children (0-3 years)! Remove the battery/ powerbank before cleaning!
• Failure to heed the following instructions can cause personal injury or property damage (electric shock, skin burns, fire). The following safety and hazard notices serve not only to protect your health or the health of third parties, but also to protect the product. Therefore, read these safety instructions and hand over these instructions when passing on the article.
• This product must not be used by people who are insensitive to heat and by other vulnerable people who cannot respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, people with skin changes due to illness or scarred skin areas in the application area, after taking pain-relieving medication or alcohol) ).
• This product should not be used on toddlers (0-3 years) because they cannot react to overheating.
• This product may only be used by young children (3-8 years) under adult supervision.
• This product may only be used by older children (from 8 years of age) and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they are supervised and / or have been instructed in the safe use of the product and understand the resulting dangers sufficiently.
• Children must not play with the product.
• Cleaning and user maintenance must not be carried out by children without supervision.
• This product is not intended for use in hospitals.
• Do not insert needles.
• Do not use folded or pushed together.
• Do not use soaked.
• This heating pad may only be operated in conjunction with the powerbank / battery specified on the label.
• Only use the supplied charging cable to charge the powerbank / battery.
• Do not pull, twist or kink the cables.
• Check this product regularly to see if it shows any signs of wear or damage. If there are such signs or if the product has been used improperly, it must first be checked by the manufacturer before switching on again.
• While the product is switched on, may - no objects (e.g. suitcase or wicker basket) are placed on it - no heat source such as a bed bottle, heating pad or similar are placed on it.
• Do not cover the power bank / battery with blankets, pillows or similar during the charging process.
• It is essential to observe the information on operation, cleaning, care and storage.
• If you have any questions about the use of our devices, please contact our customer service.
• Before cleaning, always disconnect the power bank / battery from the product and remove it from the pocket of the designated pocket in / on the product. Otherwise there is a risk of damage.
• The power bank / battery must never come into contact with water or other liquids.
• Use a dry, lint-free cloth to clean the power bank / battery. Do not use chemical cleaners or abrasives.
• Note that the product must not be dry cleaned, wrung out, machine dried, ironed or ironed. Otherwise the product may be damaged.
• Do not reconnect the product to the power bank / battery until the product and the connector of the connecting cable are completely dry. Otherwise the product may be damaged.
What to do in case of problems?
The product does not get warm: - Is the product switched on? - Is the powerbank / battery charged? - Check whether the connector is firmly seated in the connector on the power bank / battery - If the power bank / battery is used in the vicinity of strong magnetic fields, malfunctions may occur. Change your location, disconnect and reconnect.
Technical specifications See nameplate label